Built in the 1920’s, the Parish hall has high ceilings with exposed wooden beams and is flanked by cream pillars. Skylights and the original pine wood floor give the hall a lovely light feel.
The main hall is approximately 15.3m long by 12.1m wide and can seat 120 people in rows or 80 people round tables.
The character and versatility of the space makes it suitable for a variety of functions:
- Music rehearsals or concerts
- Keep fit or exercise classes
- Educational training
If hired, the purpose of hire and activities involved must not conflict with the beliefs or practices of the Christian faith.
For more information click below