In-person church meetings are back in the Parish Hall every Sunday at 10.30am!
In order to comply with the regulations for in-person church gatherings, everyone wanting to attend needs to book in advance via the link below or by contacting the church office on (020) 8765 9923. We are limiting numbers to 30 per gathering so please book in early to avoid disappointment.
Don’t worry if you can’t get a ticket as each service will also be Live-streamed on Youtube, so you won’t miss out on joining in.
In order to keep everyone safe whilst in attendance please see the list below of things to do & things not to do.
- Book in Advance
- Bring your e-ticket with you to make registration on the day easier
- Arrive 10-15 mins before the start time – late comers may be refused entry
- Wear a face mask at all times whilst inside the building (unless you have a medical exemption)
- Use hand sanitiser stations when entering or leaving the building
- Follow the one-way system marked on the floor
- Follow any instructions given to you by sides-persons
- Bring your own bible, notebook, and pen if you are able
- Bring a bottle of water or snack (as refreshments will not be served before/after the service)
- Bring quiet activities to keep your children occupied as they must remain with you throughout the service
- Attend if you or anyone in your household feels unwell or exhibit symptoms (i.e. persistent cough, high temperature, loss of taste or smell).
- Stand closer than 2m to anyone outside of your household
- Socialise whilst inside the building – please do so outside in a socially distant way after the service.
- Sing or Raise your voice whilst inside the building (but please join-in where directed by the service leader)
- Enter the toilets if there is someone already inside (i.e. only 1 person at a time in the toilets)